Mountain View Elopement Package
We have partnered with some of Asheville’s finest wedding photographers and made special arrangements with the Botanical Gardens at Asheville to hold intimate wedding ceremonies for up to 6 guests.
This is a wonderful option if you want a super simple wedding, but you don’t want to get married at the courthouse next to the county jail. This beautiful outdoor nature setting offers numerous sites for your ceremony. You can get married in the middle of a mountain stream, in a meadow, on a bridge, or in a gazebo.
Elopement Package Includes:
Botanical Gardens at Asheville
- Choice of Various Outdoor Ceremony Spots
- Conveniently located just minutes from Downtown Asheville
- Our Signature Ceremony
- Options for Your Vows
- Professional Officiant
- Guidance & Support
- Marriage License Filing
Professional Wedding Photography
- 1-hour of photographer’s time and talent on location
- Post-production of images (professional editing of the best 15-20 shots)
- 10 final digital images in two formats: high resolution for printing, and web versions for sharing online
- Access to a private online gallery where you will select your final images
- Option of purchasing additional images for $25 each
Plan-B Indoor Option
In the event of inclement weather, we can perform your elopement at StudioWed just a few miles from the Gardens. StudioWed is a charming 100-yr-old home which has been converted into a wedding showroom and meeting place. The home features several nicely decorated rooms with fireplaces which create the perfect cozy and intimate setting to get married.
For your marriage license, you need two adults to sign as witnesses, which we can provide.
Would you like us to craft a personalized ceremony for you?
Find out more about our Add-On Options.